Driving practice success through associate advancement
Invest in your future. The Indispensable Associate Professional Skills workshop is a one-day program designed to give 2014-2016 graduates the key business and communication skills they need to lead successful practices.
After attending this program, associates will walk away with a mastery of:
- The core principles of Emotional Intelligence, and its importance to leadership
- Utilizing DISC and Emotional Intelligence to foster successful communication within your practice
- How to set the stage for success in the practice, including the exam room entrance, introductions, physical barriers, and body language
- Professionalism and what it takes to truly bond with a client
- Key expenses and practice revenue centers
- The synergies between good medicine and good business
Want to earn FREE CE from "Convenia: Margin vs. Mark up" video? Click here to access the course and take the quiz with your VetFolio account.