Driving practice success through associate advancement
Invest in your future. The Indispensable Associate Professional Skills workshop is a one-day program designed to give 2014-2016 graduates the key business and communication skills they need to lead successful practices.
After attending this program, associates will walk away with a mastery of:
- The core principles of Emotional Intelligence, and its importance to leadership
- Utilizing DISC and Emotional Intelligence to foster successful communication within your practice
- How to set the stage for success in the practice, including the exam room entrance, introductions, physical barriers, and body language
- Professionalism and what it takes to truly bond with a client
- Key expenses and practice revenue centers
- The synergies between good medicine and good business
Want to earn FREE CE from "The Indispensable Associate" video? Click here to access the course and take the quiz with your VetFolio account.