If your Practice signed up for a VetFolio (or Fear Free Group) subscription, you’ll need to add your staff members to your account so each individual
can take advantage of everything VetFolio offers.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide that will help you do that.
1. Log into your VetFolio account at VetFolio.com. You will need to be an Administrator on the account in order to manage staff members.
2. Under My VetFolio select the "Add Staff Members (Administrators Only)" option
3. Click the Manage Practice Members option. Note: If you are an administrator, and you do not see this option, your subscription may be expired. Contact Support@VetFolio.com for assistance.
4. You will see your Company Information and any staff currently added to the Subscription. Please note - as the admin you will NOT show up in this list, but you do not need to add yourself. Administrators directly inherit subscription access and do not need to be added as practice staff. To add a new staff member, Click the “Fill an available slot” link under Current Members.
5. Type the Last Name of the individual you wish to add, and hit Enter or the up arrow to the right of the text field. This searches our existing user base to see if they already have an account in our system.
6. The results will look like this. If there are numerous results, you can add the first name to the text field and hit the magnifying glass to narrow down your search results.
For example - I typed 'Mary Hannah' in front of the last name and then clicked the gold magnifying glass to narrow the search result. (Note:The search is exact. If the user has a hyphen in their name but it's left out of the search or vice versa, the search will not locate them)
If the search yields the correct result, click on the name in the columns returned, then click on the blue 'Add as Member' button at the bottom:
They will then show up in the Current Member list:
7. If your search does not yield any results, you will need to close out of the search window by clicking the X in the upper right corner (outlined in red below).
8. In the window that's still open, click on the underlined "add them" text to add the user to our database (do not type anything into the Customer Search field). The "Add as Member" button will be grayed out at this point - clicking it will not work. You need to click the underlined text outlined and pointed to in the image below.
This will bring up a new window that will ask you to type in their First Name, Last Name and Email address. DO NOT ADD DEGREE INFO TO THEIR LAST NAME (e.g., CVT, DVM, etc) Once you have entered that information, click the blue Add button at the bottom.
This will add the new users to your staff roster list, and also generate an email to the address you've entered welcoming them to VetFolio with their username and password to access the site.
Once your staff members have logged in the first time, encourage
them to go to My VetFolio, fill out their profiles, and change their passwords if they would like to create something easier to remember.