Undesirable behavior is the number one reason cats and dogs are relinquished. Just like with infectious disease, prevention is much easier than treatment; preventing miscommunication and problem behaviors, is much easier than treating them once a habit has formed. Worth a total of 10 hours of RACE-approved CE, this course will teach you how to create a Fear Free℠ foundation with kittens and puppies coming to your facility as well as how to assist your clients with creating a Fear Free environment at home.
Cats and dogs spend a small amount of time at the veterinary hospital. What happens at home will impact how they respond to our care in the hospital. This course will empower you with the knowledge necessary to help you educate and assist your clients with employing proactive, protective, and preventive care strategies that will last throughout the pet’s life. Help your patients become Fear Free pets for a lifetime!
• Module 1: Development & Socialization of Cats & Dogs
• Module 2a: An Introduction to Problem Prevention for Kittens and Puppies
• Module 2b: Behavior Solutions for Kittens and Puppies
• Module 3: Prevention Training for Handling & Restraint
• Module 4: Preventive Veterinary Behavior Services for Kittens & Puppies
Those already registered for the Fear Free Certification Program receive preferential pricing. Be sure to sign in to take advantage of the discount!
Member Pricing: $99
(For those previously registered for Fear Free Certification Program)
Start CourseContinue Course